Lead Call Center Representative
- Monitors the call dashboard to ensure that all calls are being answered in a timely manner
- Works with management regarding issues with staff and/or escalated phone calls
- Assuring the staff is provided/following current workflows
- Receives, places, and transfers telephone calls using appropriate phone etiquette
- Records and communicates all messages in accurate, concise, and timely manner, using appropriate medical terminology and abbreviations, and appropriate EMR workflows for "phone notes".
- Routes emergency calls appropriately.
- Pages individuals to inform them of telephone calls, using paging and interoffice communication equipment.
- Maintains accurate listing of physician phone numbers, fax numbers and addresses.
- Performs clerical duties, such as typing, proofreading, accepting orders, scheduling appointments, and sorting mail when required.
- Ability to make appointments in GPMS
- Must have experience in a medical office setting, preferably in Cardiology
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Computer knowledge is a must
- Experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Cardiology Consultants of Philadelphia provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holidays